Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Painful palms with shivering in fingers - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi Doc
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Good Aternoon
User :   I need help abot my nerves
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   I usually work on Compuers
Doctor :   ok
User :   My nerves are really
User :   painul some times It gives me trouble
Doctor :   where is the pain located
User :   Can u help me please]
User :   On the whole palms
User :   Both of hands
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   only on the palms or any other part is painful
User :   They are shivering
User :   Fingers r shivering
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when you have these symptoms
User :   From Neck also this problem is arising
Doctor :   ok
User :   Since 8 months
Doctor :   do you have any medical conditions like thyroid
User :   nope
User :   I dont have any Prb
User :   But in My Child hood I was afected by fits
Doctor :   does the pain spreads to the hands

Doctor :   for fits are you taking any medications
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor