Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Painful mouth ulcers, using hexigel, hurts badly when trying to eat - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Please proceed with the query.
User :   actuly i have ulcel in mouth which is quit painful
User :   which medicine should i takle?
Doctor :   From when are you facing this problem.
User :   from past 3 days
Doctor :   ok, you can use Hi-ora-SG gel
Doctor :   you can apply 3 times a day.
User :   i am using Hexigel
Doctor :   ok, any improvement?
Doctor :   Eat non spicy food, drink lots of water.
User :   the moment i aplly it gives me some relif but when i eat something it hurts badly
Doctor :   eat cucumber , green leafy vegetables,icecream
Doctor :   Avoid chicken, egg, masala food for few days.
User :   ok
User :   any medicine that I need to take
User :   or just i need to take care of my diet?
Doctor :   I have already mentioned the gel. you can apply that.
User :   ok
Doctor :   And take care of th e diet.
User :   ok
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   Do you have anymore queries.
User :   :-)
User :   nop
Doctor :   Kindly login for further medical queries.
User :   ya usre
User :   thaks for ur assistance
Doctor :   You are welcome.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor