Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Painful keloid - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   Hi, I have a few keloids on my back that have been hurting me really badly. I was wondering what I can do right now to help ease the pain.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you taken any medication?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i suggest yiu can take Tylenol for the pain
Doctor :   and get th keloids examined by a dermatologist
Doctor :   keloid might need to be excised
Doctor :   or it might need cortisteroid injections to be given in th keloid
User :   Ok, thank you. That was all I needed help with. :)
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
User :   Done
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor