Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Painful intercourse, bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   wanted to consult
User :   I had a pblm during first time sex with my husband
User :   i had lots of bleeding and pain
Doctor :   ok
User :   it happend for three days
User :   is this normail?
Doctor :   yes it is normal
User :   i m scared of it nw
Doctor :   why?
User :   i did'nt allow him after that
User :   I can't bear the pain
Doctor :   ok
User :   is there any tablets
User :   which can decrease the pain
Doctor :   there is trauma to the private parts
Doctor :   so all this has happened
User :   wat trauma
Doctor :   take tab voveran 50 mg 2 times a day for 3 days after food
User :   actually i m sacred of injection tooo
Doctor :   it will reduce the pain

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor