Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Painful ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hey
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   its a dick issue
User :   penis
User :   when i sperm it hurts
Doctor :  
ok.please proceed with your medical query
User :   i ejaculate and it hurts
Doctor :  
User :   then i dont feel like touching it again.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
please provide your age, location, occupation, marital status
User :   My age is 14

User :   highschool
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
i will need to ask you few more questions, can i proceed?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
is there pain or burning sensation is also there?
User :   well i think there's alittle burning sensation
Doctor :   since when are you having this problem?
User :   since i first spermed
User :   i havent been using lubricant
User :   is that the problem?
Doctor :  
no, that will not be the problem
Doctor :  
there might be an underlying problem due to urethra, or prostate etc
Doctor :  
which needs to be examined and treated appropriately
User :   i dont know what they are
Doctor :  
i would suggest you to get this examined such that the cause for this can be found and treated so that you will not have problems in furture

Doctor :  
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor