Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Painful blue lump on the right testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide your age, gender, location, occupation, marital status, height, weight
User :   recently i have had an ache in my right testicle, and now i can see this blue lump near the right one
User :   i am a male, 16 and have not really started puberty
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how big is the lump
User :   at the front of it
Doctor :   is it hard or attached to ur testicular pouch
User :   about half a cm
User :   well i can move it side to side but not that much
Doctor :   ok
User :   and its not solid solid
Doctor :   is this swelling getting bigger from the time u noticed
User :   yeh
User :   ....
Doctor :   does it hurt
User :   just aches but it dont hurt to touch
User :   ...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   no

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor