Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Painful blood clot on the hand post a bad fall - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello doc yest i met wit an accident
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   please explain
User :   nd ther is a blood clottin in my thumb of right hand
Doctor :   ok
User :   please suggest me wt to do
Doctor :   what is your age , how was the accident?
User :   age 24, collided with footpath i was in bike
Doctor :   ok, so you fell down on your right habd and you got htis injury rught?
User :   ya
Doctor :   so is the clot , cusing any pain in the parrt?
Doctor :   are yo uthere?
User :   ya
Doctor :   you were
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor