Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Pain while passing urine. Itchy rash on penis. Cure? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:Good Afternoon
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:I have some personal problem.
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:When i pass urine i am getting pain. This was there from 2 weeks and it is not continuos.
User:Even if i met my wife the pain is more.
Doctor:May I know your age?
Doctor:Are you having fever, chills or any other problems?
Doctor:Do you have pain only while passing urine?
User:Doctor, i have observed that pain will be there for 5-10 minutes, after that everything will be normal.
Doctor:How is the flow of urine?
Doctor:I mean, is there any difficulty in starting of urination?
User:No Doctor, I had pain only one time
User:2 times i got pain when i met my wife
Doctor:You may be having urinary tract infection.
User:I have checked my penis, I have observed that there is a small portion of allergy
Doctor:You should have at least 2-3 litres of water daily.
User:But i dont have any itching problem
Doctor:Ok. Is there any discharge from your penis or from the rashes?
User:Discharge is not there. Allergy is just present, Which is painy
Doctor:Is the pain only on the rash, or is it at the tip of your penis?
User:When i move the skin of the penis back words, I have observed very small portion of wounds. When i touch them no pain.
User:On top the penis or at the tip no infection/wounds
Doctor:Since there is lesion on your penis, it is necessary to be seen before making any observation about it.
Doctor:What you can do is that, you need to see a dermatologist.
Doctor:Once it is examined, a proper diagnosis can be made.
User:Now can i my wife with this problem.
Doctor:For that you might have to undergo investigations like blood tests and swab from the lesion on your penis.
Doctor:It is better to get examined by a dermatologist before having an intercourse with your wife.
User:Is Gynocologist will help on this
Doctor:But you are having the problem, right?
Doctor:So first let us make sure what the lesion is?
User:Any doctors are available to consult dermatologist
Doctor:Then you can get your wife also checked by a gynecologist to see if any infection is there.
Doctor:There are patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW .
User:Thanks doctor
Doctor:Is there anything else I can assist you with?
User:Ok Doctor
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me. Hope I have been of help to you.
User:Thanks for the Help.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor