Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Pain on sole - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have a pain in the ball of my foot whenever i walk
Doctor :   since how long
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   21 , male, student, Single, 10st, 6foot
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u sustain any foot injury?
User :   a few weeks ago i fell down during a fieldtrip and landed on the one leg and all my weight was on my right ball of my foor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ankle joint isit
User :   it caused some pain, but went away, but last friday i did it again and now it is persistent
User :   yes i would say so
Doctor :   was there any swelling
Doctor :   or reddness
User :   pain is more on the ball of my foot whenever i walk
User :   no there is no swelling or redness
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u get an xray
Doctor :   anytime for this?
User :   no, should i?
Doctor :   i would suggest you to get xray done
Doctor :   and consult orthopedician
Doctor :   he will suggest if u need any further test
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor