Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Pain management for testicular pain, curved penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   aged 28 years
User :   Ocupation: computer operator, location: hyderabad Marital status: unmarried age: 28, weight:70kg height 5.10 inches,
User :   my problem is
Doctor :   Ok
User :  
I usually get pain in my Testicles, I am having this problem for the last 5 years. I do not know why this problem is coming. After some time, 2 or 3 hours, it will be gone automatically. But during this 2 or 3 hours time, i cannot sit properly because of this problem
Doctor :   Ok\
Doctor :   Is there any burning in the urine?
Doctor :   Stomach pain?
User :   no doctor
Doctor :   Ok
User :   no stomach pain
User :   Earlier, i thought it is because of wearing tight cut drawers. But even if i wear loose drawers also,this pain is getting.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Most of the time,only right testicles only will be pain. If i look at that when it is paining, i observer that it is long comparitive the left testicle. When i touch the right testicle, i get more pain.
Doctor :   Is there any swelling?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you get it examined by a general surgeon
User :   no swelling, but i can see, it is little long comparitve to lefe one
User :   What will be solution for this? Any medicines are there for this? or any surgery is required?
Doctor :   And get an ultrasound scrotum done
User :   but i donot get this pain regularly
Doctor :   It might be an infection
Doctor :   Is there any fever?
User :   i should consult the doctor, when i get this pain right?
User :   no fever doctor
Doctor :   It is better to get it checked at the earliest
User :   Any medicines are there for this? or any surgery is required?
Doctor :   As the scrotum ultrasound can make out the problem
Doctor :   First a course of antibiotics will be tried
User :   should i consult the doctor, when i get this pain right?
Doctor :   better as soon as possible
Doctor :   Are you sexually active?
User :   problem is penis also bent when it is erected
User :   it will be half moon shape
Doctor :   Ok
User :   curved shape
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor