Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Pain management for pain in lower body with anemia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   HI
User :   My friend had pain in the entire lower section of her body. It lasted for a couple of days. And now the pain is better, but she is feeling nausea. And she can't afford insurance to see a doctor.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is her age
User :   25
Doctor :   is she having loose motions, fever, vomiting?
User :   I don't know.
Doctor :   is she having any urinary problems like burning sensation while passing urine, increased uriantion, pain while passing urine
User :   I don't know of that either.
Doctor :   where is the pain located
Doctor :   is she taking nay mesdications
User :   The pain was located in the entire lower part of her body.
User :   From what I remember, she's anoemic and is supposed to take iron pills, but I don't think she always takes them, if at all.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is she having her periods now
User :   She doesn't discuss that information with me, but I would think so.
User :   Oh, you mean, as of this moment? I don't know.
Doctor :   i suggest her to take Cap Omez 20mg 2 times a day for 5 days
Doctor :   and Tab buscopan if the pain is very severe
Doctor :   i also suggest her to take to a physician and get her physically exaamined
Doctor :   and get an ultrsound scan done
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   Yes, hold on. I'm trying to write things down.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Get back to us after asking for the symptoms if she has any
Doctor :   so that i can provide correct diagnosis]
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done.
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form?
User :   Okay. I will.
User :   I did.
Doctor :   just ask her the questions i asked above
User :   Okay. I will.
Doctor :   about the complaints and get back to us so that i can assist you better
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   Yes.
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User :   So I have a problem in my knee. When I bend down 90 degrees, and come back up, it usually gets out of joint from what I remember. IT's way better now. But it's still a struggle to get up from that sort of position. And even sometimes when I get into a funny position, it does that.
User :   A. What should I do?
User :   B. Could that have to do with the fibro myalga diagnosis?
Doctor :   get these medications and tell her to take
Doctor :   if still the pain doesnot come down she need to see an physician
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor