Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain management for dysmenorrhoea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 676 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   should i call the doctor about my menstrual cramps on the weekend. They are so severe. I feel so nausea
Doctor :  
May i know your age?
User :   25
Doctor :  
Pain during the menstrual period can be normal.
User :   this is horrible. Ive tried naproxen and flexeril
User :   nothing is working
Doctor :  
If the pain is severe you can take the help of the doctor.
User :   so i should call
User :   what do you think they will do.
Doctor :   There are other medical drugs that can help reduce the pain.
User :   like what?
User :   Maybe I have something around the house?
User :   please help
User :   this is horrible
Doctor :  
If the pain is very severe, then it is beter to take a shot of injection,

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor