Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testicles and the groin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   hi please could you help me my husband has been feeling pain in his left testicle at the bottom it is a sharp pain when he gets up and down and some dull aching in his left testicle and groin also
User :   what could this be?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when he is having this pain
User :   no blood in his urine or when ejaculating
Doctor :  
Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   3 days! 24, married, 5'11 14 stone
Doctor :   how severe is the pain
Doctor :   is there any colour on the skin of testicles?
User :   sharp and moderately severe 7 out of 10
User :   slightly red on the skin
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   does have burning sensation when passes urine
User :   no
Doctor :   does he have fever or chills as of now
User :   no

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor