Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Pain in the testes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   I have a quick question
Doctor :   Please proceed with the query?
User :   I have been doing some research on testicular cancer because, i am concerned about tenderness in one of my testicles
Doctor :   Ok
User :   it has been present for more than a month and I am considering visiting my pcp
Doctor :   Ok
User :   it seem larger than normal and the pain is present when I examine it
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   I am 23
Doctor :   You need a physical examination to ascertain the cause fore this.
Doctor :   It is unk=likely to be a tumour.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor