Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Pain in the penis because of the foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   I am 55 years old.. of late I am having difficulty in pulling back the fore skin when i have an erection and it is also interfering with my sex life. I feel pain during intercourse. Some two years back i had a minor surgical procedure for tight foreskin ( fernulum!!).. what shd i do now !!
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Yes Dr. can u suggest if i do need a surgery circumsion for overcoming this problem!
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   it looks there is scar tissue from previous surgical intervention
Doctor :   The scar tissie is causing pain and difficulty retraction
Doctor :   is there any bend of the penis when it is erect
User :   No.. not that i have noticed !!whom should i consult a urologist or a general surgeon and what could be the cost of the procedure i stay in Navi Mumbai any hospital u recommend as i have just relocated here !
Doctor :   u have to consul the urologist
Doctor :   regarding whether urequire or do not require circimcision is based on urologist decision
Doctor :   if at all u need it it cost just 0000/-
Doctor :   Ten thousand rupees in best hospital
Doctor :   u may stay in hospital for 2 days
User :   ok thanks !!
Doctor :   Did I resolve ur queries?
Doctor :   Thank you for consulting
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor