Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain in the leg due to a fall - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can we help u
User :   i was wondering if you could help me with a leg problem
Doctor :   ya for sure..
Doctor :   wts wrong wit ur leg?
User :   i don't know
User :   ?
User :   i tripped about a week ago, and the inside of the leg from the ankle to the knee hurts
Doctor :   k..
Doctor :   how is the pain?
Doctor :   is it severe?
User :   no i don't think its sever, but it hurts a lot
Doctor :   did u get an x ray done?
User :   no
User :   i thought that it probably wouldn't be that bad
Doctor :   is it pains when u put pressure over that site?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ya.. if pain isnt severe then it must be mild thing..
Doctor :   u taking any medication?
User :   lots of pain killer
Doctor :   u put some diclofenac gel over that region..
Doctor :   see if its relieved..
User :   no but i have been trying to stretch a lot so that way i can walk eaiser
Doctor :   if not get back to us

Doctor :   subscribe us for more help

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor