Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Pain in the groin area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have a question, i am a male and i have a weird feeling in my groin area
Doctor :   What is that feeling?
User :   there is a little thing that runs down that almost feels like a vein that i just started feeling recently
User :   and it stops at about the middle of the shaft
Doctor :   ok What is your age?
User :   but it feels painful towards the bottom of it
User :   18
Doctor :   Do you feel it when the penis is erect or even during normal?
User :   both
Doctor :   What is the feel of the thing?
Doctor :   Is it soft or hard?
User :   its kind of hard but its a very skinny rope type thing
Doctor :   They could be subdermal vessels
Doctor :   But do you have any symptoms that are troublesome?
User :   i dont know but if i pull the skin a certain way it feels paintful
User :   as if im pulling hair
Doctor :   Please do not do that
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor