Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain in the eye - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How van i help you
User :   helow
Doctor :   Provide your age, gender, occupation
User :   i fell pain on my eye
User :   27 m computer operator
Doctor :   since when you have this
Doctor :   Do you work under computer for long period
User :   this pain some time fell and after 1 year
User :   yes iwork as computer operator
Doctor :   do you use glassess, spectacles
User :   no i did not use
Doctor :   any time you have your eye checked up
User :   no
Doctor :   I suggest you to get your vision checked with Opthalmologist
User :   ok
Doctor :   Avoid staring at computer for long time, blink your eyes every 20minutes, wash your eyes2-3 times a day
User :   ok
Doctor :   Use antiglare glassess, or use abtiglare film for your computer
Doctor :   check your vision, they may prescribe some glassesss
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor