Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Pain in testicle after having intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello Doctor.
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I'm a little concerned about my right testicle.
User :   There is a dull ache, which worsens when I move / put weight on my right leg.
User :   This has happened before. It appears to present mostly after sexual activity and goes after a couple of days.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Naturally, I would appreciate any advice/thoughts/suggestions you may have.
Doctor :   for how long are you facing the problem?
User :   I can't be 100% certain, but I would say it began perhaps a month ago.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it always associated with intercourse?
User :   It doesn't occur during intercourse - rather some minutes after heightened sexual activity (by which I basically mean a very strong orgasm)
User :   But not always, no.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   sometimes a slight pain may occur due to stretching/bending of the testicle
Doctor :   but if there is a sharp pain continuous and always with particular movement then it need to be investigated

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor