Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Pain in tail bone - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   doc i ve got pain in tail bone....shd i consult a orthopaedic ?
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
Doctor :   Provide your age, occupation, marital status height, weight
User :   m 30 yrs old female ,doing service
User :   20 days
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you avoid sitting on a hard surface,
User :   shd i go to a orthopaedic?

User :   my chair is quite confortable
Doctor :   I suggest that you rest the part and use painkillers like Tab. Voveran 1 tab twice daily after food for 2-3 days
User : i shdnt take any other measure?
User :   llit relieve me doc
Doctor :   If the pain still persists beyond one week
User :   will it

Doctor :   then you can consult an Orthopedician.
User :   ok thanks doc

User :   i knw one doc in health care
Doctor :   Ok

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor