Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Pain in stomach due to gastroesophageal reflux - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Hi I'm feeling something weird on my right tummy
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   may i know your age and gender please ?
User :   I'm went to see a doctor, and she said it wasn't the appendix
User :   24 m
Doctor :   tell me how you feel ?
User :   I usually feel it when I stay up late
User :   I feel like something it swallen
User :   swollen
User :   around my appendix area
User :   so, if it's not the appendix what is it?
Doctor :   is there any pain ?
User :   no...just weird
User :   I did a ultra scan
User :   but the technician told me that I should get a CT scan instead
User :   what is CT scan?
Doctor :   any vomiting ?
User :   no
User :   it usually happens when I'm worried
User :   and stay up late
User :   around 12am...
User :   usually
Doctor :   its just localized at that area ?
User :   i don't have this problem until i have to stay up late alot for this project
User :   yeap
User :   hernia maybe?
Doctor :   its rare in your age
Doctor :   more over a ultra sound would have picked it
User :   so what do you suggest?
User :   really, she said I'm fine...
Doctor :   is it after of before food?
User :   after food
Doctor :   ok i want you to do something
User :   okay
Doctor :   i want you to take a medicine , its called as PRILOSEC 20 mg
Doctor :   one tab before dinner for 14 days
Doctor :   it will be helpful
User :   what is that for?
Doctor :   its for Gastroesophageal Reflux
User :   ulcer?
User :   okay....
Doctor :   it is the most common cause
Doctor :   esp you told me from your history
User :   alrighty
User :   and another thing....
Doctor :   like after food and when you work late
User :   right
Doctor :   so it will help you
User :   I'm thinking to do a body checkup
User :   and I'm gay
User :   and I'll get aroused by anything
User :   and never wants to do it
User :   ....
Doctor :   ok
User :   have you ever experience patients like us?
Doctor :   sure you can get a body check up
User :   it's embarrassing
Doctor :   dont worry i am doc
Doctor :   we see every type
User :   okay...just want to make sure
Doctor :   there is nothing to be embarrassed about
Doctor :   its ok
User :   well, i'll have pre cum so fast
User :   but thanks.
Doctor :   so you have premature ejaculation ?
User :   yea,
Doctor :   i can help you with that
User :   when I'm naked infront of a guy...
User :   no, you have answered my question
User :   i just feel weird do a check up for that reason
Doctor :   no thats fince
Doctor :   fine
User :   thanks!
User :   what is CT scan?
Doctor :   i am glad i was able to help you
Doctor :   CT scanning combines special x-ray equipment with sophisticated computers to produce multiple images or pictures of the inside of the body. These cross-sectional images of the area being studied can then be examined on a computer monitor, printed or transferred to a CD.
User :   okay, so should I get that?
Doctor :   you can but try the medication i told you first
User :   or after the PRILOSEC?
User :   okay
User :   thanks
Doctor :   your welcome
User :   have a good day
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with ?
User :   I think I'm good for now.
User :   Thank you
Doctor :   you too
Doctor :   BYE
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor