Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   hi how can i help yu
User :   My problem is that I am having occasional pain in my testicles, right side one
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   ok ill help yu
User :   this happens especially when i do hard excercise and stretches
Doctor :   since how many days
User :   its been nearly 3 years
Doctor :   did yu take any medications
User :   not yet
Doctor :   any test done
User :   whenever the pain get harder, i use to have sex, masturbate and there will be some kind of relaxation
Doctor :   wahts your age
User :   not yet
User :   what test need to be performed?
User :   30
Doctor :   are yu married
User :   i have read somewhere i may be cos of filaria germs
User :   yes i am
Doctor :   its just the dull aching pain
Doctor :   or catching vareity
Doctor :   pain in the testicles

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor