Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   Hello?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
User :   Umm
User :   I didn't know if I should see a doctor not about this
Doctor :   ok
User :   I have this pain in my right testicle. Like nothing happened at all with it. It just randomly started hurting 2 days ago. I thought it would go away, but it still hasn't.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have burning sensation when u pass urine
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any swelling
Doctor :   at the sire of pain or colour change on the skin
User :   Umm no
Doctor :   do u have fever or chills
User :   no
Doctor :   did you hurt anytime to ur pelvic region

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor