Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle and bent penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   My Name is XXXX, aged 28 years
User :   Ocupation: computer operator, Marital status: unmarried age: 28, weight:70kg height 5.10 inches,
User :   I usually get pain in my Testicles, I am having this problem for the last 5 years. I do not know why this problem is coming. After some time, 2 or 3 hours, it will be gone automatically. But during this 2 or 3 hours time, i cannot sit properly because of this problem
User :   Earlier, i thought it is because of wearing tight cut drawers. But even if i wear loose drawers also,this pain is getting
User :   Most of the time,only right testicles only will be pain. If i look at that when it is paining, i observer that it is long comparitive the left testicle. When i touch the right testicle, i get more pain
User :   What will be solution for this? Any medicines are there for this? or any surgery is required?
Doctor :   Yes it shall need to be examined by the Surgeon and after the examination you will need to start on the treatment for the
Doctor :   Infection
User :   Do I need to consult Urologyst for this problem?
Doctor :   The doctor that you need to Consult would be the Urologist or the General Surgeon
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   How did it start and What has been the Progress
User :   which doctor is better one either Urologyst or the General surgeon
Doctor :   of the Pain that you are having..
User :   Because i have one more problem of penis curving when it is erected
Doctor :   Urologist
Doctor :   Yes he will be the right person that you need to consult
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor