Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Pain in right shoulder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   What is her age?
User :   My mother experiences pain in her right shoulder for the past 3 days
Doctor :   What movements are restricted
Doctor :   Ok so mild pain
User :   generally it occurs during her periods, but now it's present even after the periods
User :   she's 51
User :   no restiction in movements
Doctor :   Was she tested for diabetes and high blood pressure
Doctor :   Please get them checked
User :   bearable
User :   pain
Doctor :   Hb, TC, DC and ESR are other tests required
Doctor :   Does she have specific time when she has pain
User :   no
Doctor :   in a day
User :   ok
Doctor :   RELAXYL spray
Doctor :   three times a day
Doctor :   No need of tablets
Doctor :   Get these tests and let me know by email
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
User :   no it's present continuously around period time
Doctor :   Blood tests
Doctor :   You can ask at the lab they can help you
Doctor :   Simple tests
User :   what are Hb, TC, DC and ESR
Doctor :   Do you have any more questions?
User :   ok.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor :   Bye for now
User :   ok
User :   no doctor. thank you
User :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor