Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Pain in right lower abdomen and testes after intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   I have a question about some pain i feel
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   Dr.XXX here
Doctor :   please proceed with your health query
User :   Thanks for the response. I have lower right abdominal pain. Been going on for nearly a month but went away and now is back. My right testcle seems sensitive as well. Already had appent out 20 years ago.
Doctor :   ok. could you describe the pain in detail (type of pain, intensity, radiation to other places)?
User :   Does not radiate seems very focused lower on my belt line area. Pain is more of a discomfort not severe. The right test seems just sensitve. Other than that very healthy and no other history
Doctor :   please provide your age, height, weight.
Doctor :   was there any injury to testicles?
User :   31 yo 6'4" 260. No injury to the testicles.
Doctor :   is there any skin or color changes over the testicle?
User :   No changes in the skinor color of the testicle.
Doctor :   is there any discomfort or burning while passing urine?
Doctor :   has the frequency of urination increased?
User :   None. Urinating just fine. Maybe it has increases a little bit but not noticably
Doctor :   are you sexually active? if yes, did the pain/discomfort start after having intercourse?
User :   Yes sexually active but did notice it start after intersourse. I did notice it seemed for senstive
Doctor :   ok. then it could be precipitated due to it.
Doctor :   does the discomfort increased in testicle if you masturbate or have intercourse?
User :   Yes i believe so but pretty much constant.
Doctor :   ok.
Doctor :   is there any swelling or fullness noted in the right side scrotum?
User :   No
Doctor :   are there engorged veins visible on that side?
User :   I dont see any, pretty much looks like the left one
Doctor :   I would recommend a doppler scan for testes and ultrasound scan for your pelvis with abdomen to look for underlying cause
Doctor :   the cause could be strain on vas deferens or epididymis
Doctor :   or a vascular mild injury that is causing the discomfort that is getting aggravated with intercourse
Doctor :   you would require an examination done along with the tests mentioned above by a urologist/andrologist
Doctor :   the careful examination will help to locate the origin of pain (the structure involved), which can be confirmed by the scans.
Doctor :   have you followed what I said?
User :   Sure have. I have scheduled an appointment but they could not get me in until Friday. Thanks for everything.
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   I believe that is it. Thanks again
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor