Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Pain in penis, symptoms of STD - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   i thinks that i am infected by a std
Doctor :   ok
User :   when i am going to loose out urine
User :   i am feeling some pain
User :   in my penis
Doctor :   ok i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   21
Doctor :   are yu married
User :   nops
User :   i have sex with my gf
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   only with one or 2-3 partners
User :   only with one
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since
User :   since last year
Doctor :   did yu do any tests
User :   nops
Doctor :   or any medications
User :   last year i had take antibiotics
User :   for that
Doctor :   was the sex protected or not
User :   norflox
Doctor :   ok
User :   no
User :   i hv do sex without
User :   protection
Doctor :   only antibiotics does not help
Doctor :   that too norflox
User :   ok
Doctor :   she has any symptoms
Doctor :   yu need a complete cure

Doctor :   or it lead to complications
Doctor :   I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor