Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Pain in pelvic region - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   I have extreme pain in my pelvic region
Doctor :   pl proceed wd the details
User :   it basically feels like a huge cramp but i'm doubled over in paiin
Doctor :   ur age/profession
User :   19/retail
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   since how long ur having
Doctor :   any medication?
User :   just happened and i take zoloft

Doctor :   k
Doctor :   whether its realated wd any othr things?
User :   no

Doctor :   well u have to undergo some testlike
Doctor :   blood & urine &
Doctor :   ultra sound
Doctor :   to find out any pelvic probs?
User :   ok

Doctor :   after that we can advice any medicaions
Doctor :   any thg else u wish to know?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor