Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain in my right abdomen - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   I have been having this mild pain in my right side and in my back. The doctors have ruled out a kidney infection, but my abdomen still has this dull ache.
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
plz continue
User :   I have been feeling sick also and not sure what is going on. Doctors took a urine sample and nothing came up and my abdomen has been hurting for about 3-4 days and was trying to figure out what is going on
Doctor :   was any ultrasound scan done
User :   No
Doctor :   i think you need an ultrasound scan of abdomen
User :   I have felt like this before and they did an ultrasound and couldn't find anything
Doctor :   where is the pain? can you point it out where exactly it comes/

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor