Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Pain in metatarsal bone - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   there?
User :   any doctors there?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.... here
Doctor :   Proceed with your query
Doctor :   I have to close the window, as you are not responding
User :   I have pain in the metar
Doctor :   Sorry, metar meaning?
User :   metatarsal bone in my right foot have lots of parob in walking
Doctor :   Ok
User :   problem in walking
Doctor :   Since when are you having it?
User :   i consulted one doc and he said i m suffering from metatarsalalgia
Doctor :   Ok
User :   since Dec 2009
User :   he asked to use a metatrsal bar in my shoe
Doctor :   Ok
User :   thas no use
Doctor :   Was it an orthopedic surgeon?
User :   everyone says thas the only solution
User :   yes
User :   but i m not having ne relief
User :   what shld i do
User :   i m very disturbed
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Do i need a surgery
Doctor :   It is a surgical problem
User :   I have read on net and asked many ppl they say its coz of outgrowth of sum nerve in the middle finger
User :   are u a orthopaedic doc?
Doctor :   Right it is because of the compression of the nerve rather
Doctor :   than outgrowth
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner
User :   sorry to ask u that ques just curious to knw
User :   alrite
User :   pleaese tell me how can I get rid of that problem
Doctor :   It has to be dealt with changes in the shoes and supportive treatments
Doctor :   which you have gone through
Doctor :   if that is not helping, then next option is a surgical correction of the same
User :   can u suggest sum gud doctor in Delhi
User :   I dont knw whom to consult where to go
User :   or where else can i get a solution to this issue of mine
User :   ?
User :   all my Xrays are also normal no other fracture doc was able to diagnose it either
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   It is not a fracture
Doctor :   a CT scan shall be the right one to detect it
Doctor :   Have you consulted an Orthopedician before?
User :   i have he only asked to go with that bar
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Can u suggest a gud doctor in ....?
Doctor :   Sure, I shall give you the details
User :   yes plaese
User :   whom to ask for there?
Doctor :   I shall give you the contact details
Doctor :   DR. XXXXXXXX
Doctor :   Tel: 0000
User :   sum1 suggested me VIMHANS also
User :   ?
User :   u have ne idea
Doctor :   I am not aware of that
Doctor :   orthopedic surgeon would be the right specialist
Doctor :   you can visit your comfortable center and doctor
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting, bye for now
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor