Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain in left scrotum - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   i have been having pain in my lower private area
Doctor :  
Since when do you have this?
User :   2 day ago
Doctor :  
MAy i know your age?
User :   20
Doctor :  
Is the pain very severe?
User :   no its on and off
Doctor :  
Are you sexually active?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
Do you have pain/burning sensation while passing urine?
User :   no i do not expericence burning sensation
also is there a way i can make my penis longer
Doctor :  
there is no way of making the penis size to increase?
User :   are you a male or female
Doctor :   I am a male doctor.
Doctor :  
You are probably experiencing ureteric colick pain.
Doctor :  
you can try tylenol for pain relief.
Doctor :  
But the cause for the for the colick can be made out only on a physical examination.
Doctor :  
So i suggest you to consult a specialist for better management.
Doctor :   is there any other query?
Doctor :  
Are you there?
Doctor :  
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor