Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Pain in left hand back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor :   are you there
User :   hello, i went to the doctor today with pain in my left hand on the back. he said my extendor muscles are probally enflammed. then he refered me to a specialist.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u ask for xray or MRI
Doctor :   Did the doctor suggest xray or mri
User :   no, he said the specialist would do that

Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   ok
User :   19 female college home not married 170 5 10
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did u sustain any injury to ur hand anytime recently
User :   no
im going to be active and use my hands alot in the next few days. should i wear a brace until i can get to the to the doc?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   yes u need
Doctor :   avoid using the that arm
Doctor :   more u use it now
Doctor :   more it gets inflammed
Doctor :   u to need to rest that arm
Doctor :   as of now
Doctor :   for few days atleast

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor