Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Pain in chest,Emotional instability - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   I am having frequent sensesation in my chest espesecially in heart area if I get nervous or get an unexpected news what is the problem
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   what is your age
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   I am 31 years old
Doctor :   ok
User :   exmple I support AAAAAAA and if he loses I get a pain in my heart area with a sensesation
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   for how long the pain lasts?
Doctor :   plz priovide your age?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor