Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Pain in both legs and boils on hands - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hallow doctor
User :   can i know your name
Doctor :   Dr Anurag
User :   r u bengali
Doctor :   No
User :   ok
User :   problem is my mother related
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   carry on
User :   mera mother ke payear ma har bakt dard hoti ha
User :   unka hatu harbakt phola rahaity ha
User :   bahut doctor dekha but till problem not solved
User :   please sugess me
Doctor :   Do you mean burn
Doctor :   on the haath
User :   yes
Doctor :   Where are you from?
User :   i am from calcutta
Doctor :   Where is the
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when is this?
Doctor :   problme
User :   since 4-5years
Doctor :   Does she have a dry skin
User :   2years ago one monkey biteen my mother
Doctor :   ok
User :   tabsa ar be XXXXXXXX dard ho rahi ha
Doctor :   So you mean to say your mother has pain in both the legs and boils on the hands
Doctor :   since 4 years
User :   yes yes
Doctor :   any other health problem
Doctor :   How old is she
User :   no
User :   she is 50 years old
Doctor :   diabetes, BP etc
User :   high presser ha
User :   daily one amblobas .5 leti ha
Doctor :   Ok I cant help you much because she needs a complete physical examination
Doctor :   by a doctor
User :   ok then what i do
Doctor :   Which speciality had she seen
User :   that means ?
Doctor :   Which specialist has she seen her, I mean internal medicine or general practitioner or dermatologist
User :   no no daily amblobas .5 lati ha or kuch nahi
Doctor :   WHo is treating her?
User :   jeneral physician
Doctor :   Ok have you shown to a dermatologist for skin problems
User :   no never
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   For the skin burns/ boils see a dermatologist/skin specialist
Doctor :   For the pains in the legs she needs to be evaluated further with some tests, at times it could be age related
User :   no no doctor my mother not skin burns/ boils . her skin normally dry
Doctor :   So for pains the general physician MD general medcine doctor
Doctor :   But you were saying she has boils when i asked you
Doctor :   clearly twice
User :   advice me which doctor is the best
Doctor :   see a dermatologist
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   and a general physician MD
Doctor :   Internal medicine
User :   ok
Doctor :   OK
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor