Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Pain in Pelvic Area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I have to get straight to the point. I am having pain in my bladder or gut area, icluding between the glutes. It hurts to laugh and move around a lot. I don't know what it is.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   plz provide your age, gender, occupation, height and weight
User :   Ok. I am 18, female, college student, 5'3, and 200 pounds
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you facing the problem?
User :   it got worse yesterday, but it started sunday
Doctor :   are you due for your periods?
User :   They come different times. But I had it this month already.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   was there any injury?

User :   no injury
Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor