Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Pain during sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   I am a 25 years old and i need help
User :   i am still a virgin and i want to know if there is creams or medications that ont let me feel pain for having sex for the first time
User :   i am so scared of having sex because of pain
User :   are there any ?
Doctor :   prilosec ointement
Doctor :  
you can use this
User :   what is that ?
User :   is it like a numbing cream ?
Doctor :  
apply this before the act it will not hurt
User :   what is it going to do ?
User :   i was so embarassed to go to a doctor
Doctor :   need to apply half an hour before for 5 minutes and than wash it off.
User :   that is why i am talking to you now
User :   where can i find that ?
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
it is available in the pharmacy as otc
User :   me and my husband are planning to have a baby
Doctor :  
User :   is it specificlly for this thing only
Doctor :   one of its use is this

User :   what else is used for to ?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor