Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Pain during intercourse with loss of partners erection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
User :   I'm not sure what is wrong with me but during sex my vagina hurts (this has been since I began having sex) (esp around the opening inside and my cervix) and the male's penis never stays erect. Any clue?
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   let me read what you have typed
User :   ok
Doctor :   please provide your age, height and weight.
Doctor :   is there any burning, itching or foul smell associated?
User :   19y/o, 5'3, 180lbs
User :   burning only during sex
User :   no itching or odor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any bleeding associated?
User :   no
Doctor :   is the pain present each time you have intercourse? or have you had any symptom free episode?
User :   no symptom free episode :(
Doctor :   ok. then I would suggest you to get an examination done by your gynecologist to see whether it the the tight vaginal walls that is causing the pain or is there any sub clinical infection causing the pain.
Doctor :   is there any problem with your partner while having the intercourse?
User :   no... ive had 4 different partners and all didn't last more than 5 min before going down
Doctor :   so do you mean to say all of them had problems with erection? and premature ejaculation?
User :   problems with erection only
User :   there was no pre. ejact.
Doctor :   ok. the normal erection time can vary between 1.5-6.5 minutes
Doctor :   and if these were the first time encounter for your partners, then they will have erection problem due to psychological reasons.
Doctor :   which are common to have due to performance related hesitations.
Doctor :   it can be treated with counseling
User :   no... its wasn't their 1sts .
Doctor :   ok
User :   Its definitely me. There are so many trial and errors.
Doctor :   ok
User :   I've seen the school gyn and she said everything looked fine and i got a pap smear ad they saw extra tissue there but it was 'normal'
Doctor :   ok. that will not cause the erection problems
Doctor :   do not worry about your PAP test results
Doctor :   suggest your partners to get a check with urologist or sexologist for their erection problems
User :   its the extra tissue there im concerned about
Doctor :   and how to overcome them depending on the cause behind it.
Doctor :   the extra tissue inside could be reason for your pain
Doctor :   get a colposcopy done with your gynecologist
User :   i did
Doctor :   to see if it the reason for you getting the pain during intercourse
User :   everythings "fine'
Doctor :   colposcopy is different from PAP smear. was it done for you?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor