Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Pain due to shoulder dislocation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello
User :   i have pain in my arm for three days
Doctor :   do you have any medical query that we can help you with?
Doctor :   ok
User :   right side
Doctor :   could you specify the site?
Doctor :   did you have any injury in recent past?
User :   upper part
Doctor :   any injuries?
User :   yes.. it had a shoulder dislocation few days back
Doctor :   ok did you undergo any treatment?
User :   3 weeks back and it was reduced by my fellow intern friend
User :   and wearing a sling after that
User :   but have some tingling...
Doctor :   did you go to an orthopedician for an examination after that?
User :   can it be due to nerve compression??
User :   should i get my mri done. x ray is normal
Doctor :   yes improper reduction could be the cause
User :   no
User :   k.
Doctor :   yes mri is definitely more reliable in cause od soft tissuue injuries around the joints
Doctor :   but you need to get a an examination done by an orthopedecian
Doctor :   anything else i can help you with?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor