Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Pain due to masturbation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   Dr xxxx here
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hello dr
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   mam m mustrabuting since last 10 yrs
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what sideeffects will m goona face
User :   and how can i cure it
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   25
Doctor :   How many times in a day are you masturbating?
User :   2 sometimes 3
Doctor :   Masturbation as such does not have any side effects.
User :   but m feeling pain due to loosening of scrottum
Doctor :   But why don't you try to divert your mind from it.
Doctor :   Since when are you having pain?
User :   ya m doing that know
User :   2 days
Doctor :   Is there any other symptom as itching, or any discharge?
User :   no
User :   nothing every thing is normal
Doctor :   What do you mean by loosening of scrotum?
Doctor :   Do you feel the pain while masturbating or after that?
User :   no
User :   loosening as such according to temp it loosens
Doctor :   Are you feeling the pain in your scrotum?
User :   no
Doctor :   Kindly explain where is the pain and when do you feel the pain?
User :   when it comes between legs or any touch pains
User :   should i take any medicine
Doctor :   Is your penis paining? What do you mean by when it comes between legs?
User :   no
User :   ok what measures i should take from here onwards
Doctor :   It seems that the pain either may be because of inadequate lubrication or any trauma caused by repeated masturbation.
User :   Any suggestions
User :   ok
Doctor :   Is there any scrotal changes or there is appearance of veins in them?
Doctor :   Try to divert yourself to some other activities like going out with friends, listening music, sports, swimming etc.
User :   no appearence of vains
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ya there is scrottal has change
Doctor :   What changes are there?
User :   like the balls inside has one moved upword n other downward
Doctor :   You need to get yourself examined by a urologist as it needs a complete examination and also investigations like Urine test , blood tests, and also may require Scrotum radiologic stucy.
Doctor :   It seems like some trauma or epididymitis(testicle infection) or testicular torsion has occured
Doctor :   Have you followed what i have said?
Doctor :   Are you there?
User :   ya m thr
User :   how much it will cost
Doctor :   It depends on the doctor you are consulting.
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor