Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Pain due to lump on the testis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well recently i went to the docotrs becaus e my testicles hurt thinking that i had XXXXXXXX testi but they couldnt find that
User :   but now
Doctor :   ok
User :   on my right testi there is a lump at the front
User :   what is this
Doctor :   since how long
User :   for about 3 days, since the pain really hurt and i went to the doctors
User :   the lump is like attached
Doctor :   ok
User :   but i can feel a slit
Doctor :   is there any colour change on the skin
User :   well, a tiny and i mean tiny bit bluer
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   i am a male
User :   and i am 16
Doctor :   ok
User :   height 5 ft 1
User :   weight 7 stone
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how severe is the pain
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor