Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pain due to chest injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i fell on my handle bars and my chest hurts
Doctor :   ok
User :   what should i do
Doctor :   as in do u ahve any other complaints
User :   what?
Doctor :   brathlessness
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
User :   and it hurts to move
Doctor :   in wuld suggest get a chest x ray done to rule out any fracture
User :   anything else
Doctor :   yes if it pains take a pain killer such as aspirin and apply volini gel topically to relive u from pain
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :   no problem
Doctor :   do u have any other queries
User :   how much is a chest x ray
Doctor :   i would say around 150 rs in india i am not so sure in us
User :   ok thank you sir
Doctor :   np
Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor