Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Pain caused in joints - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   its regarding pain in joints
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
User :   age:50
User :   married
User :   2 children
Doctor :   ok
User :   a school teacher
Doctor :   ko
User :   gender female
Doctor :   ok
User :   thats all
Doctor :   go ahead with the medical query please
User :   ok
User :   its been almost a year
Doctor :   ok
User :   that im observing pain in the keen joint area when consulted doctor it was reported that the knee cap was erroding
Doctor :   ok
User :   my mothe rhas this problem n im enquiring on her behalf
User :   my mother i mean
Doctor :   ok
User :   can u suggest some remedy
Doctor :   any tests were done
Doctor :   it might need replacement in long run
User :   as of now there is no problem with the keen frm past a week
Doctor :   what did the doctor suggest
Doctor :   ok
User :   some kind of injection on knee
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did that give relief
User :   temprorary
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   in long run as i told u
Doctor :   she might need knee joint replacement
Doctor :   it depends on her physical condition
User :   other doctor told it was a harmonal change as she is growing old
User :   she has diabetis too
Doctor :   yes it is possible
Doctor :   it occurs in women in menopause
Doctor :   osteoarthritis
Doctor :   if the pain is too much to bear
Doctor :   she needs to be followed up with the orthopaedician
User :   but this particular pain and erroding of knee cap has been there frm 4-5 yrs as in re occuring and subsiding
User :   can u suggest me some good ones
Doctor :   permanent solution would be complete replacement of the joint
Doctor :   but medicines can give temporary relief
User :   i dont want 2 take that risk as she has diabetis
User :   and also with age in fact
Doctor :   dont worry
Doctor :   diabetes can be controlled
Doctor :   and surgery would be done with all these factors in view
Doctor :   u can consult if the pain is more again
Doctor :   and go by the advise they give
User :   should we wait for some time with concern in change of harmones
Doctor :   older she gets
Doctor :   more difficult it will be for her to under go surgery
Doctor :   she can wait for sometime
User :   ok
Doctor :   but if the surgery is needed
User :   which doc should i consult
Doctor :   then there is no other option
Doctor :   any doubts
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic, If you like our Services please refer your Friends and relatives.
User :   ok
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
User :   im
User :   a male
Doctor :   ok
User :   24 age
User :   working
User :   my problem is with my size of penis
User :   can u help me out
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   size of the penis doesnt matter
Doctor :   women can accommodates any size of penis
User :   its small an when errected its abt 6cms
Doctor :   what is the size of the your penis
Doctor :   6 cms of 6 inch
Doctor :   6cms or 6inch
User :   6 inch
Doctor :   6inch is big for average indian
Doctor :   u need not worry
User :   im not sure
Doctor :   ur penis size is normal for india
Doctor :   indian
User :   wats the average size
Doctor :   above the average sixe
Doctor :   size
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
Doctor :   Please fill this Feed back form I send, while I type the necessary information, say done when done.
User :   it too small when not errected
Doctor :   thats normal
User :   ok
Doctor :   it will small when not erect
Doctor :   its same all people
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor