Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Pain around the pubic region and penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Dr here
User :   Hi
User :   I have a urologist question
Doctor :   how can i help you ?
Doctor :   sure please proceed
User :   I keep getting pain around my pubic hair
Doctor :   may i know your age, weight , height ?
User :   22 Years old, height 5-6 not sure my weight
User :   maybe around 190
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when exactly do u get such pain ?
User :   I would be doing my everyday stuff go to the mall or riding in car i get sharp pain coroner of my
User :   After i masterbate the pain would come and go
Doctor :   can you tell me where you feel the sharp pain ?
Doctor :   Do u feel the pain as throbbing ?
User :   my public hair
User :   its like very sharp pain like throbbing
Doctor :   and does the pain subside after some time ?
User :   it will come for min and go away like burning feel
Doctor :   do u feel any pain in the testes or the penis ?
User :   sometimes I feel pain in the penis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is this pain in penis when you masturbate ? or at any time of the day,
User :   not when i masturbate it would just come I would be riding in a car or watching tv and this pain would come
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   so u dont have any discharge from the penis ?
User :   No
Doctor :   ok, there is nothing to worry about this nonspecific pain
User :   the pain mostly near edge of my public hair
User :   oh ok
Doctor :   this pain seems to be due to engorgement of blood in the pelvic blood vessels and there is nothing wrong with your genitals
Doctor :   i hope u are getting normal erctions ?
User :   yes
User :   i went to a urologist 4 years ago he said most guys get this
Doctor :   in that case there is nothing to be worried
User :   sometimes i get yellow tint in my sperm
Doctor :   thats normal too
User :   can a a urologist test my sperm for sperm count
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   he can
User :   am i to young even if i am 22
Doctor :   even any lab can get a test done , and it can be done at any age
User :   so the edge of my public hair the groin is noting to worry about
Doctor :   ys
Doctor :   yes
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :   you are welcome
Doctor :   take some advil, for the pain and over time it will subside
User :   would hot bath work?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   it will work well too
User :   ok thanks
Doctor :   you are most welcome
User :   i have one more question
User :   i forgot to ask
Doctor :   sure
User :   what is K-Y jelly
Doctor :   this is a lubricant to help to provide artificial lubrication for intercourse
Doctor :   this helps in people who are dry
Doctor :   it can also be used during masturbation
User :   oh ok
User :   I been using lube from eve but now thinking neve know what they puting in there own
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me here
Doctor :   take care and bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor