Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Pain and yellowish discharge from penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Uhmm... There seems to be a yellow liquid oozing from my penis...
Doctor :   are yout here
Doctor :   Kindly provide your age
User :   I'm 20...
Doctor :   do you have pain?
User :   yes, a mild stingingb sensation when i urinate.
Doctor :   it may due to infection
User :   I presume I got this sexually since I'm sexually active...
User :   What can I do about it?
Doctor :   I suggest you to get examination done by a General surgeon
User :   Is it curable?
Doctor :   do you use any contraceptives during sex
User :   I'm afraid, the last time... I did not...
Doctor :   it could be sexually transmitted diseases
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor