Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Pain and uneasiness in the right breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i XXXX
User :   from XXXX
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   i have a problem that, i have pain in my right breast
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   even if touch hardly, i felt uneasyness
User :   why it is
Doctor :   Do you feel a lump in them?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age and marital status?
User :   28 years, married 6 years ago
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Are you breast feeding at present?
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes.
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is the skin over the area red?

Doctor :   I suggest that you get this examined by a General Surgeon as
Doctor :   it may be an infection
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor