Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Pain and discomfort in the testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hi
User :   is this xxxxxxx?
Doctor :   How are you feeling now xxxxxxx?
Doctor :   Yes.
User :   is this xxxxxxx?
User :   oh ok
User :   well i felt way 2 better for the last two days
User :   and some discomfort has come back again today
User :   its slight discomforting
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what could be the reason?
Doctor :   Is there pain ?
User :   no
User :   just some weird feeling
User :   the doctor has increased my dose
User :   of amitryptiline from 1 to 2 pills at nite
Doctor :   Ok
User :   last 2 days
User :   were fantastic
Doctor :   Are you drinking adequate amount of water?
User :   kind of
User :   could it be because i had some orange juice today?
Doctor :   Not necessarily.
Doctor :   Are you taking more coffee and tea?
User :   no
User :   im consuming alcohol
Doctor :   You should avoid alcohol, coffee, and spicy foods
User :   i see, could it be coz of that it has gotten back?
Doctor :   It could be due to that.
Doctor :   You should urinate at regular intervals whenever you get the urge
User :   i see
Doctor :   dont try to hold it for a long time
User :   i guess i have done that at times
User :   but do u think results r getting better?
Doctor :   Yes as there is no pain now.
User :   yea
User :   n weird feeling dint come at all yesterday
User :   n at nite today its slightly there
Doctor :   Try to avoid cycling or driving a two wheeler
User :   i dont do that at all
Doctor :   Then you are not drinking adequate fluids
User :   i see
User :   ill do that doctor
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   i did
User :   i feel
User :   a lot better
User :   than what i used 2 in the past
Doctor :   Ok
User :   so weird feeling in groin can come
User :   coz of lack of fluid intake?
Doctor :   It could be due to that
User :   hmm
User :   is there any need of cystoscopy for that?
Doctor :   Not really as the infection is coming down.\
Doctor :   If it comes back again, then cystoscopy may be required.
User :   ohh
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   isnt there any other way without cystoscopy?
User :   like CT scan or something
User :   because the feeling is not in penis
User :   its somewhere around testicles
Doctor :   That would be decided if the symptoms come back
User :   hmm
User :   thanks for the info doctor
User :   have a great day
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor