Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Pain above the elbow - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   i am getting a pain in my hand what could be the problem
User :   below the shoulder
Doctor :  
Please answer few my question so that I could help you out.
User :   sure
Doctor :   What is your age?
User :   26
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
From when are you having this pain?
User :   i had this problem from long before more than 4 months
Doctor :  
User :   i had consulted one orthopedist but he couldn't find any problem in my hand after testing
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Is it both the hands are in ant one side?
User :   only one hand (right )
Doctor :   Okay
Doctor :   Is it localised to the arm or hand
Doctor :  
Or the whole hand?
User :   yes i will get pain only above the elbow
Doctor :  
Doctor :   When do you feel the pain?
Doctor :  
Is it after work Or
Doctor :  

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor