Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Pain above the abdomen, loose motions - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Good evening, thanks for your answer! 4 days ago my friend had some gastric (maw-stomach) pains, and after that every day his stomach had a little expansion. Today in the morning he had intense gastric pains with pukes 3 times. We have gone to see a doctor but the doctor says it is probably just an indigestion, gave some medicines against feeling of sickness and send him to go home and take rest. Afternoon he had fever (heat), too, and he is still having big pains in his gastric. He eats just some cake and drinks tea. I am afraid it is something more serious (we eat the same food and I have no problems at all), I am afraid that it can be appendicitis, or something worse than a simple indigestion! Your answer is very important, thanks a lot!!!!
Doctor :   where exactly is the pain
Doctor :   on the right or left side of abdomen
User :   it is not abdomen
User :   the maw, gastric
Doctor :   which part od abdominal is the pain
User :   the pain is above abdomen
Doctor :   which part of abdomen is the pain,does he have burning sensation in the chest
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   consult a physician
Doctor :   and get these test done
User :   no he has no chest pain
Doctor :   ECG, upper GI endoscopy and blood routine
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor