Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Pain above right eye - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   I have been having this pain above my right eye and at the side of my neck (kind of the base of my skull) for a few days
User :   It comes and goes
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   since when you are having the problem
User :   a few adys
User :   days
Doctor :   did you fall or had any blow or rub
User :   no
Doctor :   can you explain on the pain
User :   it is a sharp pain ablove my right eye.
User :   the pain in the neck is mostly a discomfort
User :   Could it be related to sinuses

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor