Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

PCOD,Pain management for dysmenorrhea - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

User :   hey
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   i need to ask u is there any remedy to get rid of periods pain dont want any medicine any other way
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
i will help you in this
Doctor :  
please provide age, location, occupation
Doctor :  
also please provide your period cycle details, the length of cycle and how many days do you bleed?
User :   age is 23
Doctor :  
when does your period pain starts? is it before the period starts or during the period?
User :   all most evry month get ma periods 15th -16th
Doctor :  
User :   it ll b there for at least 8 days
Doctor :  
i will tell you few remedies, you can choose what is best suited to you.
User :   i m a pcod patient
Doctor :  
1. do some routine daily exercises, it helps in releasing something from body called 'endorphins'
User :   but my periods r regular
Doctor :  
which help to ease the pain
Doctor :  
if you have PCOD, then you need to start treatment for that?
Doctor :  
are you on treatment for PCOD?

Doctor :  
2. Place a hot water bottle on your stomach to relieve cramps.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor